Saturday 9 July 2011

Carrot and Coriander Soup Recipe

Summer holidays and it's a Sunday too- I was really very bored. I had no company at home . I opened my fridge and I noticed that nothing was interesting over there except I had two vegetables left - Carrot and Coriander. "What an Ideaaaaa siiirrrjjjii!!" time for some experiment !!


ALL YOU NEED IS : 
  • 450g carrots 
  • 1 large onion 
  • 1tbsp olive oil
  • 1tsp ground coriander
  • 2 loves garlic 
  • fresh coriander (chopped)  
HOW TO MAKE IT :   

  1. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan.
  2. Add the diced onion and crushed garlic.
  3. Fry off for about a minute.
  4. Add the chopped carrots and fry for about 5 minutes.
  5. Add the ground coriander stir in well.
  6. Simmer for about 30minutes or until the carrot is soft.
  7. Put in blend and blend until smooth.
  8. Add fresh coriander on top it .

1 comment: